Wednesday, April 18, 2012

AI/Machine Learning Python Samples

I have a new repository on github that demonstrates a couple of basic machine learning and AI techniques, principally picked up from CS_373 and Stanford's Introduction to AI. It's all explained there, and I intend to add to it as I continue my eduction in the field.

Machine learning is something I rarely hear talked about in the spatial developer field. This is unfortunate, as machine learning can be an effecitive means of analyzing, managing, and generating spatial information.

Another cool thing is the documentation I put together for this. I used pycco, a very easy to use annotated code document generator (port of Docco). Here is a particle filter. Here is a Kalman filter.

Pycco

Posted via email from The Pragmatic Geographer

1 comment:

Tess Woodard said...

Hello!

My MBA group and I have started a blog on GIS and its various applications in business. While we aren't as technically focused as you are on some GIS aspects, we have really enjoyed getting to see just how much GIS has helped with!

Please give our blog a look - let us know what you think!

http://www.iegisblog.com

Cheers,

Tess